Spash™Keep-fresh BOPP film
Spash™ is a BOPP film made with a combination of resins that work together to keep perishable foods fresh. Featuring outstanding properties that seal in freshness, it keeps vegetables, fruits, and flowers from wilting or discoloring. Spash™ slows down the food decaying process to help reduce food waste.
[Vegetables and fruit]
- Leafy and perishable vegetables
Ex. Spinach, leek, green soybeans, asparagus, okra, eggplant
- Herbs and salad greens
Ex. Baby leaf lettuces, arugula, wasabi, etc.
- Processed vegetables for professional use
Ex. Shredded cabbage, chopped lettuce, sliced onion
Roses, lilies, carnations
■Keep vegetables, fruit and flowers fresh longer
- An antifogging BOPP film made of different resins that work together to keep perishable foods fresh.
- Eliminating the need to design separate films, it cuts delivery time and can be shipped in small lots.
- Since it keeps food fresh whether it’s sealed or open, the film can be used for a wide range of applications.
- Engineered to seal in freshness, the film extends the shelf life of products, enabling distributors, retailers, and others to effectively minimize food waste
- It’s reusable and environmentally friendly.