Separator SP-PET™Silicone-coated film
Separator SP-PET™ is a silicone-coated release film employing our proprietary material and coating technologies. You'll find exactly what you need in our extensive product lineup. We offer everything from manufacturing process films for the multi-layer ceramic capacitors that are key components of electronic circuits to release films for plasters and other medical applications.
- 1. You can choose from various PET films to get the thickness, surface smoothness, etc. you need.
- 2. Peel strength: Ranging from ultra low to high for different applications.
- 3. Adhesion: The use of both thermal and ultraviolet (UV) curing provides a strong adhesive bond between the PET film and silicone.
- 4. Antistatic properties: While all SP-PET are typically neutralized, further neutralization treatment is available if required.
- 5. Clean: SP-PET for electronic components are class 1000 clean room compliant while all others are class 10000 compliant.
Manufacturing processes films for ceramic capacitors, release films for optical films and semiconductor manufacturing processes, etc.
Release films for labels, nameplates, window films, plasters, etc.