Conditions of Use of This Website
- The Company makes every possible effort to ensure the accuracy and usefulness of the information put on this website and the safety of this website. However, the Company will neither assume any responsibility for any trouble or damage that may be suffered by any customer from the use of this website or the utilization of any information, etc. contained on this website nor provide any guarantee for the safety of the contents of this website.
■Use of This Website:
The rights to all the information put on this website are owned by the Company or have been acquired by the Company for use under contract. Please note that any act such as duplicating, modifying and reprinting any of such information without the prior consent of the Company is prohibited by the Copyright Law.
Furthermore, the rights relating to the trade names, trademarks and logs of the Company and its affiliates are protected by the Trademark Law, unfair competition prevention and other laws. Customers may not use or otherwise exercise any of the rights without the consent of the Company and its affiliates.
■Use Outside Japan and Governing Law:
This website is operated by the Company and its agent in Japan. The Company makes no representation or warranty as to the access to this website or any information on this website is appropriate, lawful or possible in any country or region other than Japan.
Links to this website shall be free, regardless of whether they are for-profit, non-profit or Intranet ones. The linked page shall be https://www.mc-tohcello.co.jp/ shown on the top page of this website.
The Company shall not be liable in any way to any complaint, claim, etc. of any third party for damages, etc. against the linked website or its contents.
Any link to the following websites is prohibited:
- Any website that is intended to infringe any of the rights of the Company or interfere with the business of the Company
- Any website that has any contents that defame any of the products or service of the Company or any of its affiliates or tarnish its credibility
- Any website that may make the contents of the Company unidentifiable because the contents provided by the Company and a third party are present in the browser in a mixed state as a result of the division of the frame or for any other reason
- Any website that infringes or may infringe any rights of a third party, such as privacy and image rights
- Any other website that contains any contents that offend public order and morals